Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey, 70cl
By law we cannot sell this product to anyone under the age of 20. Please see Delivery & Terms for further information.
The Woodford Reserve Distillery where the art of making fine bourbon first took place in 1812 is a National Historic Landmark.
Unique among Bourbon distillers Woodford Reserve uses a triple distillation method and three copper stills for a portion of its production.
Serve between 15°C – 18°C
Elegant yet robust on the nose with cocoa, dried fruit, light citrus and spice. Rich and fruity on the palate with complex citrus, toffee, caramel and chocolate notes end on a silky smooth ending.
Suggested Recipe: Bourbon Old Fashioned
- 60ml Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbon
- 15ml Demerara syrup
- 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 Dashes Regans' Orange Bitters
- Orange peel to express and garnish
- Add ingredients to the mixing glass
- Add ice to mixing glass and serving glass
- Stir ingredients for 30-40 seconds
- Strain into the prepared serving glass
- Garnish with lightly expressed orange peel