Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year Old, 70cl
By law we cannot sell this product to anyone under the age of 20. Please see Delivery & Terms for further information.
Johnnie Walker Black Label is the result of combining some of Scotland’s rarest and most prized whiskies, producing an unrivalled masterpiece.
Serve between 15°C – 18°C
Bold fruits hit the nose with an underlying note of vanilla. Rich and sweet on the tongue with toffee and fruit combining with spice leading into a long warm finish with a touch of smoke.
Suggested Recipe: Whisky Sour
- 44ml Johnnie Walker Black
- 22ml Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 22ml Simple syrup
- 2 Dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1 Egg white (optional for a foamy head and silky texture)
- Lemon peel to garnish
- In cocktail shaker combine all ingredients with ice and shake vigorously.
- If using egg white, strain the shaken mixture, remove the ice from the cocktail shaker and shake again.
- Strain a second time into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon peel and enjoy.