Grey Goose Vodka, 70cl
By law we cannot sell this product to anyone under the age of 20. Please see Delivery & Terms for further information.
Grey Goose is the result of an absolute determination to create French vodka unlike any other.
Within each and every bottle of Grey Goose is the essence of the finest ingredients France has to offer: Soft winter wheat harvested from in and around Picardy, plus the purest spring water from Gensac in the Cognac region. Lovingly cared for and captured from field to bottle in a process exclusive to Grey Goose Vodka.
- Gluten free – Using only single origin Picardie wheat and water
- 100% Natural - Only two ingredients used; Picardie winter wheat and natural spring water
- Single distillation process highlighting the exceptional quality of the ingredients used
- The inside of each bottle is washed once with Grey Goose, so it’s the only liquid ever touching the bottle
- Every cork is macerated in Grey Goose before being added to the bottle
Serve between 0°C – 4°C
Delicate and floral on the nose with a sweet round palate and a bold finish of toffee.
Suggested Recipe: Grey Goose Martini
- 50ml Grey Goose Vodka
- 10ml Extra Dry Vermouth
- Dash of orange bitters
- Add Grey Goose, vermouth and bitters to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir and strain into a chilled glass
- Garnish with a twist of lemon